This course targets all technical staff of SEP partners and customers who want to do their daily job with SEP sesam simply and efficiently. It is the preparation and foundation for the SEP sesam Certified Administrator (SCA) training and exam that participants can take earliest six months after this course or after 3 SEP sesam installations.
- Prerequisites for the installation
- Operation of SEP sesam in a network environment
- Basics: SEP sesam processes and directory structure
- SEP sesam components
- Basic implementation (jobs, schedules, media pool, drive groups)
- Backup, restore and migration with SEP sesam
- Backup strategies: concept considerations
- Media management
- Fundamentals on interfaces
- Storage pools, performance monitor, media filter
Knowledge of current versions of Windows and Linux.
We are looking forward to hear from you!
The SEP Training-Team