Virtual Machine Backup & Recovery
When designing a virtual environment, a comprehensive backup and recovery strategy must be considered before implementation. Utilize best practices that centralize management and process controls to ensure easy monitoring and the security of the environment.
SEP offers outstanding backup options for virtual platforms, including VMware, Citrix XenServer, XEN, Hyper-V and RHEV. SEP virtual solutions are fully integrated, are easily installed enterprise-wide and allow for the maximum flexibility when designing backup strategies.
- Agentless technology
- SAN-ready backup strategy
- Single-file restore for Windows, Linux, Unix and NSS volumes on Novell
- Server snapshots on Linux and VSS for Windows
- Restore to other hosts, HA clusters or pools
- Keep a disaster recovery site in sync for a hot or cold availability solution
- Disaster Recovery synchronizes VM's to another cluster or pool at an offsite location
- Convert between virtual and physical servers [V2P and P2V]