SEP sesam Basic Administrator Training (English) - Online Training
Stay in your office, avoid travelling and save money! Benefit from the opportunity of our online SEP sesam Basic Administrator (SBA) training.
The training is split in 4 days - 3 hours each day. The number of participants is limited to 10 attendees.
Each subscriber will have his own SEP sesam installation to follow the training and conduct the exercises. The training is held via NetViewer. You can follow the training via VoiP and the trainers can access the computer of the attendees to support during the sessions.
Target group and training objective
This online course targets all technical staff of SEP partners and customers and provides basic knowledge for the configuration and administration of SEP sesam.
- Prerequisites for the installation
- Operation of SEP sesam in a network environment
- Basics: SEP sesam processes and directory structur
- SEP sesam components
- Grafical User Interface (GUI)
- Basic implementation (jobs, schedules, media pool, drive groups)
- Backup, restore and migration with SEP sesam
- Backup strategies: concept considerations
- Media management
- Fundamentals on interfaces
- Storage pools, performance monitor, media filter
Knowledge of current versions of Windows and Linux
The training will be held via NetViewer. Participants need a Windows PC (>= XP SP3) and a fast reliable Internet connection.
4 days, October 15 - 18, 2012
3 hours a day - 9:00 - 12:00 CEST (7:00 - 10:00 UTC)
SEP Partners receive special conditions. Please find according information in our Partner Portal.
Please register via email to email@example.com latest 10 working days before the course. We will confirm your registration and send you all organizational details in due time.
Subject to alterations.