SEP sesam Certified Administrator (SCA) Training (English)
The SEP sesam Certified Administrator (SCA) training targets technical staff and provides the knowledge to securely install, maintain and support SEP sesam.
- Overview of new features in current version
- Administration of SEP sesam components with and without GUI
- Identificaton and configuration of connected storage hardware
- Name resolution in SEP sesam with sm_client
- Configuration options of interfaces from PRE to Notify
- Introduction into the SEP sesam log file and directory structures
- Interpretation and analysis of log files
- Difference of external and internal backup mechanisms for databases
- Short survey of SEP sesam Bare System Recovery (recovery on dissimilar hardware)
- Update services and licensing
- SEP sesam Basic Administrator training or 6 months of hands-on experience or at least 3 SEP sesam installations
- Good knowledge of operating systems (Linux, Windows, NetWare)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and network functions in- and outside of a DMZ
- Advanced DNS and storage know-how
Duration: 3 days
Charge: 1450 Euro
Please register via email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest 10 working days before the course. We will confirm your registration and send you all organizational details in due time.
Subject to alterations.